Mary Elizabeth Schmitt specializes in Chapter 13 home saving plans. Mary Elizabeth Schmitt is an advocate for individuals in financial distress.
Chapter 13 of the bankruptcy law allows individuals to set up a debt restructuring plan that allows debt repayment over a period of years – and stops continuing debt collection efforts against you. It is a “reorganization plan” for individuals. The filing of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy stops foreclosure immediately.
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy:
- Allows repayment of debt over a period of 3 – 5 years
- Permits the discharge of a second mortgage
- Halts collection efforts such as garnishment and repossession
- Stops foreclosure and permit time for the mortgage loan modification process
- Aids the unemployed, self-employed, and unincorporated business
- May discharge second mortgage
- Allows discharge of unpaid, unsecured debt upon completion of the Plan
Attorney Mary Schmitt’s Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Services Include:
- Experienced Chapter 13 bankruptcy advice
- Filing bankruptcy petitions in Federal Bankruptcy Court
- Personal attention and service