If you’re sinking in a sea of debt, consult Everett, WA bankruptcy attorney Mary Elizabeth Schmitt to discuss filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Sometimes called “straight bankruptcy,” Chapter 7 allows individuals to keep certain property while other assets are liquidated by a trustee.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy:
- Helps free you of crushing debt
- Allows businesses to liquidate
- May result in the loss of some assets
Attorney Mary Schmitt’s Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Services Include:
- Experienced Chapter 7 bankruptcy advice
- Filing bankruptcy petitions in Federal Bankruptcy Court
- Personal attention and service